Saint Albans, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Account Manager - St. Albans Agency
A brand-new opportunity has just become available for an Account Manager to join this global leading agency within the customer loyalty sector and where you will be responsible for helping their global brand clients to make strategic decisions based on your customer insight.
As a key Account Manager for this St. Albans based agency you will enjoy vast amounts of autonomy and offer you the chance to demonstrate a mixture of analytical, consultative, project management and managerial skills.
Key objectives for the successful Account Manager will include:
- Project managing all elements of the client relationship from set-up to presentation of results
- Owning the relationship and building a trusted long-term partnership through excellent delivery of service
- Regular presentations at all levels from boardroom to General Managers meetings
- Ongoing feedback and reporting
- Ad hoc projects in line with client and company objectives
Experience required for the successful Account Manager:
- Appreciation of market research and customer experience
- Proven experience within an Account Manager capacity within an agency
- Experience of presenting research to customers
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven track record in developing exceptional client relationships
Location - St. Albans (2 days p/week travel to customer site)
Salary - £35-42K + benefits (depending on experience)